Senior Marketing Professional (Remote)
Trenton, New Jersey | Annapolis, Maryland | Atlanta, Georgia | Augusta, Maine | Boston, Massachusetts | Charleston, West Virginia | Columbia, South Carolina | Columbus, Ohio | Concord, New Hampshire | Dover, Delaware | Frankfort, Kentucky
ResponsibilitiesLocation Trenton, New JerseyUS Job ID REQ-050331
This role is an integral component of the Global Marketing Team and will be responsible for managing the Industrial Segment in the Americas Marketing Organization. You will work alongside our business partners to define and execute an integrated campaign strategy including objectives, KPIs, target audiences, and marketing mix across various channels including email, digital, ABM, social, PR, events, and webinars that focus on growing and converting the funnel. Key areas of responsibility include:
Marketing strategy and campaigns
- The right candidate for this position is ideally an expert across a variety of marketing disciplines, with a focus on demand gen/paid media activation and thrives in agile and collaborative environments.
- This role is accountable for filling the necessary pipeline to support the commercial Americas team financial targets.
- Build outbound/inbound customer-facing marketing campaigns focused on the Industrial Segment to drive growth and retention through brand awareness, lead and demand generation.
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closely with sales, business development, and cross-functional teams.
- Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all campaigns.
- Work with product and strategic marketing to localize content that meets customer and market needs.
- Develop regional customer and market insights to create novel marketing materials that engage customers challenges and increase market share.
- Use social and digital marketing communication platforms to drive customer engagement with marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and present key marketing KPIs and turn data into actionable insights to meet marketing goals.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies that support campaign execution.
Account Based Marketing
- Responsible for the strategy and implementation of ABM campaigns to drive pipeline within targeted accounts.
- Develop, drive, evaluate and scale key ABM campaigns in direct support of revenue targets.
- Leverage ABM tools to enrich key target lists, build account segments, and target accounts with content relevant to their pain points and journey stage.
- Accountable for supporting marketing events with planning and hosting (online and offline) events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Work with key marketing, sales, and business partners, to build and manage a rolling 12-month events calendar aligned to business priorities and campaigns.
- Collaborate on presentation content/creation and ensure compelling, accurate and compliant content is delivered at all events, ensuring content aligns with product positioning and market messaging.
- Partner with commercial team to deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, program analysis against goals and recommendations for future event improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales, biotechnology, or similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, chemistry, marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot and/or Eloqua
- Experience executing a demand generation strategy.
- Experience implementing, using and managing marketing technology needed for the execution of planned campaigns.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing tactics and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Know your way around budgets and managing and reporting.
- You are a go-getter who does not need to wait to be told what to do.
- Proven track record of messaging product or services to specific market segment
- You thrive in dynamic environments and deal well with ambiguity.
- You have a strong test and learn mentality and inclination to execute, measure, improve, and optimize.
- Exceptional relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- The candidate will spend time in the region to ensure that they develop a deep understanding of customer needs and market opportunities.
- Overall, 30% in North America with 1 possible international trip
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 25% of the time.
- Occasionally move or lift up to 25 pounds (potential for occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds).
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in order to perform the essential service functions of this position.
- Occasionally operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."