Junior IT Support Analyst
Krakow (City) Poland
ResponsibilitiesLocation Kraków, PL Job ID REQ-050275
- This is an entry level role for someone who is IT savvy and has an aptitude to learn
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for hosted applications
- Provide IT Support for manufacturing systems
- Perform IT Ticket Mgmt. using systems such as ServiceNow
- Good writing skills and ability to follow written standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Perform unit testing on the PCs and test software configuration
- Work with the client administrators for application troubleshooting
- Coordinate with other support teams within the organization
- Conduct user account review and administration, audit trail review and password resets
- Perform routine tasks/troubleshooting for the client applications
- Troubleshooting – Assisting with typical/reoccurring errors that users might come across, such as terminal connectivity issues, incorrect user rights, etc.
- Very good English B2/C1
- Very good customer service skills complemented by an ability to listen to and interpret and document client requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple projects under prescribed timeframes
- Associate degree in Computer Science or technology industry experience will be plus
- Private healthcare including dental care – MEDICOVER,
- Life and long-term disability insurance – GENERALI,
- Social benefits: Gym card (MULTISPORT), Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies,
- Home Office,
- Possibility to borrow screen, chair, and other IT devices from the office,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Referral awards,
- Internal career development opportunities in multiple business areas,
- and up to 4 additional days of vacation
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."